GM Diesel Trucks 11-16 V8-6.6L (td) LML
Part Number: 51-82322-E
- +9 HP / +17 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intake by 44%
- High Quality One-Piece Sealed Housing featuring Carbon Fiber look accent with Auxiliary Air Scoop
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- Pro Dry S Oil-Free washable/reusable Filter For Maximum Convenience
- Unique (Patent Pending) Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation
- Includes aFe Diesel snapback Hat & 12 oz. cleaner spray for air filter cleaning
- No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
Unique One-Piece High Quality Housing:
The simple yet elegant design of the one-piece sealed housing makes installation a snap and features our patent pending filter-to-housing interface. The heat soak resistant material ensures the coolest air intake charge available. Carbon Fiber look accent are provided for car show quality and to further distinguish your vehicle from others. A urethane plug is also included if you wish to block off the auxiliary air inlet.
Flow Optimized Tube:
This intake system includes a CAD designed, dyno tuned intake tube designed to optimize the airflow for maximum power gains.
High Flow Dry Air Filter:
This Stage-2 Si intake system was designed around the largest filter possible to allow maximum performance and filtration. This cone filter has a massive oval flange and is 9" tall with inverted top. The Pro DRY S performance air filter features 3-layers of progressive finer porosity synthetic media providing maximum convenience (no oil required) with 100% polyurethane frame for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
Premium stainless steel T-bolt clamps and a reinforced silicone hump coupling are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
aFe Diesel Hat & Air Filter Cleaner Spray:
This intake system includes an aFe diesel snapback hat and a 12 oz. cleaner spray for air filter cleaning ($30 value).
Note: This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
2011-2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD/3500HD V8-6.6L (td) LML
2011-2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD V8-6.6L (td) LML