The GT Series BladeRunner Intercooler Kit for the 2018-2019 Ford F-150 Power Stroke 3.0L(td) features a 3-1/2in thick bar and plate core that outflows the OE intercooler system.
- Includes 2-1/2in hot side and 3-1/2in to 3in cold side mandrel-bent aluminum tubes
- Features factory style quick-connects with an O-ring seal
- 1/8in NPT ports are provided for connecting sensors or water methanol injection
- Heavy-duty billet aluminum inlet and outlet
- Intercooler tubes are powder-coated wrinkle black for heat and corrosion resistance
BladeRunner end tanks are constructed out of heavy duty 3/16in TIG-welded aluminum plates.
3-1/2in Bar and Plate Core:
This BladeRunner intercooler kit uses a bar and plate core that is extremely durable and allows for greater airflow over stock.
Billet Aluminum Inlet & Outlet:
This BladeRunner Intercooler and tube kit features factory style billet aluminium quick-connect adapters that ensure a perfect seal while maintaining superior strength and durability.
100% TIG-welded for race proven strength and durability. TIG-welding provides the strongest welds, reducing stress cracks.
Flow and Performance:
The included tubes are powder-coated wrinkle black and are constructed of mandrel-bent aluminum for maximum airflow. The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing performance. Also featured are heavy-duty five ply silicone couplings and stainless-steel spring-loaded T-bolt clamps.
Installation Is A Snap:
This BladeRunner intercooler kit utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability and make installation a breeze.
BladeRunner intercoolers feature a brushed finish with an aFe POWER logo on the front. The tubes are badged with an aluminum laser-cut aFe POWER logo.