The Amp Research PowerStep
The Automatic Deployable Amp Research Boards are engaged once you open the any door of your truck or SUV. Powered by two independent motors, the Amp Steps get their signal from the door looking mechanism and works in a split second to produce a step that's fast and study. After numerous studies of different people's weights and heights, these steps offer the perfect solution for getting into your vehicle without the sacrifice of changing the way your vehicles exterior looks. All internal and external components are made to Original Equipment Manufacturers specs, OEM guidelines and are tested to withstand the elements of rain, snow, mud, heat and even for those colder climates that use salt on the roadways. The weight capacity per side is rated at 600lbs pounds and each steps measure an impressive 79 inches in length and 6.2 inches in width.
Here are some of the AMP Research PowerStep features:
- Deploys instantly and effortless when any door is opened.
- On most models, the PowerStep tucks completely underneath the vehicle or retracts flush against the vehicles body.
- Will not retract when doors are ajar.
- Rated weight capacity is 600lbs per steps.
- Motors are weatherproof and are incased on a protective housing.
- Operating temperatures are rated at a maximum of 200 degrees and a minimum of -40 degrees.
- Original Equipment Manufacturing is a term used in the automotive industry to describe the quality of the automotive parts. The Powerstep incorporates these standards.
- Every Nut, Bolt, Zip Tie, and Wire Taps is included in each package. All you need is your own tools.
- The All New Power step now includes the LED light kit and the new reinforced Running Board.
The Amp Research Powerstep is the new standard for quality running boards and has been proven with over 10 years in the field. Amp Research is a leader and innovator of quality products and stand behind their products with impressive warranties that alone make a statement that quality is not ever to be compromised. ElectricStep is a National In-Stock Shipping center and continues to lead the industry not just in sales but in superior customer service and technical assistance. At ElectricStep we pride ourselves in saying "even if you don't purchase your step form us and need technical help feel free to call us, that's what we are here for."
The Amp Research PowerStep is made in the United States and employees American workers in every aspect of production. When it comes to American bases products, rest assured that Amp Research is leading the industry on products made of quality materials. You'll be so impressed with this product. AMP Research spares no expense, even the boxes that AMP Research ships their products in are made here in the USA.
RAM ALL MODELS 2018 - PowerStep™ with Plug-n-Play, Excludes Chassis Cab Models, Factory Air Ride Suspension Requires Air Tank Relocation Kit - Purchase Kit Before Installation for HD Models Only
RAM ALL MODELS 2016-2017 - PowerStep™ with Plug-n-Play, Excludes Chassis Cab Models, Factory Air Ride Suspension Requires Air Tank Relocation Kit - Purchase Kit Before Installation for HD Models Only
RAM ALL MODELS 2013-2015 - PowerStep™ with Plug-n-Play, Excludes Chassis Cab Models, Factory Air Ride Suspension Requires Air Tank Relocation Kit - Purchase Kit Before Installation for HD Models Only