Adds up to +44 hp and +79 lb-ft, w/3 power levels
Most powerful, smartest and safest tuner available. Interfaces with OBD-II port (On-Board Diagnostics) to communicate directly with vehicle's ECU. AutoRate® feature tunes dynamically, ActiveSafety® and TransCommand® protect engine/powertrain. Switch gives you on-the-fly control between stock, tow and sport power levels.
Unlock an additional 15 hp when you upgrade to the iDash DataMonster or iDash SuperGauge with gains up to +59 hp and +106 lb-ft.
Note to California Residents: CARB emissions compliance in process
Results in torque and power gains across the full operating rpm range, starting right off idle and marching to the shift point in each gear. Derringer is dyno calibrated to use multiple data inputs such as throttle position, rpm, vehicle speed, AFR, Knock and coolant temperature, just like your engine's ECU. Its microprocessor-based electronics are able to actively and safely optimize calibrations in real time. No competitive product does that.
Derringer has three switched settings: Stock, Plus and Sport. Sport produces Best in Class performance and knocks you back in your seat. The Plus setting is for work use and has a great mid-range feel. When running Plus with a loaded work truck and/or pulling a trailer, your on-ramp merging speeds and passing times are greatly improved.
The electronics are enclosed in a compact housing which is easily concealed and communicates using B-Bus (Banks Bus) with other devices such as our iDash 1.8 DataMonster® or iDash® 1.8 Super Gauge. The Derringer connects in line with your truck's engine sensors. But, unlike others, it also connects to the vehicle's OBDII diagnostic bus connector. A CAN (Controller Area Network) transceiver chip communicates with OBDII or B-Bus allowing our microprocessor to talk with the vehicle. And, Derringer's special coolant temp watchdog prevents power addition when the engine is too cold or overheated. The Derringer also auto-adjusts power if knock occurs due to bad fuel. Maximum safe power is all automatic with a Derringer - you just choose your setting.
Banks Derringer Tuner with ActiveSafety, with switch for use with 2017-19 Ford F-250/F-350 Power Stroke 6.7L
- Simple plug and play installation with easy removal for dealer service
- Warranty friendly: no reflash required and no traces left in ECU
- Adds up to 44 hp and 79 lb-ft
- Loaded with Features
- Value Priced
- Destroys the competition, not your vehicle!
- ActiveSafety protects engine/powertrain
- 3 power levels with on the fly level changing
- Interfaces with OBDII Port (On-Board Diagnostics/Information) to communicate directly with the vehicle ECU
- Enclosed in a compact housing which is easily concealed
- LED Derringer status indicator
- Works while in cruise control
- Expand system with other Banks Bus products
- Ambient Air Density Module
- 4-CH Analog Sensor Module
- 4-CH Thermocouple Module
- Advanced Water Methanol Module
- More coming soon
Emissions Compliant: In Process