- Z36 Carbon-Fiber Ceramic formula offers extreme braking performance that is designed for trucks or 4x4s.
- Dust-free braking performance.
- Premium stainless steel shims provide better heat dissipation & virtually noise-free braking.
- Drilled & Slotted performance rotors for maximum cooling.
- Rotors (except for hub assemblies) are zinc plated for maximum protection against rust.
- Includes ceramic brake lubricant and premium stainless steel hardware kit.
Ford F-250 Super Duty Pickup 4wd
Ford F-350 Super Duty Pickup 4wd DRW
Ford F-350 Super Duty Pickup 4wd SRW
A low-dust ceramic formula that is reinforced with carbon fibers to strengthen the compound and provide severe-duty stopping power without sacrificing every-day drivability.
Say, "Goodbye" to that nasty brake dust! All Power Stop Carbon-Fiber Ceramic brake pads feature a dust-free friction formula.
No more embarrassing, noisy brakes! We test all brake pads to ensure noise-free braking.
Our exclusive Carbon-Fiber Ceramic formulas give you increased braking power without sacrificing everyday drivability.
Power Stop rotors are cast using the finest G3000 metallurgy with strict OE tolerances - making them a perfect, bolt-on upgrade without the need to make any modifications.
Precision drill holes allow for maximum rotor cooling. This keeps your brakes temperatures down during extreme operating conditions.
Rounded slots help wipe away any gas or debris - keeping a clear contact patch on the rotor surface for safe, smooth braking.
Silver Zinc Dichromate plating is applied to all drilled & slotted rotors (except for hub assemblies) to not only look great behind your wheels, but to help prevent rust & corrosion.
Each rotor is carefully machined and mill-balanced and guaranteed to fit your vehicle.
Rotor run-out is within 0.0004mm (0.002 in) and DTV tolerance specification is within 0.0508mm (0.002 in).
|Bolt Circle (in)
|Bolt Circle (mm)
|Hub Hole Diameter (in)
|Hub Hole Diameter (mm)
|Minimum Thickness (in)
|Minimum Thickness (mm)
|Nominal Thickness (in)
|Nominal Thickness (mm)
|# of Holes OR Studs
||BEHIND THE HUB
||Floating Rotor - Drum In Hub
|Solid / Vented
|Stud / Stud Hole Size