RECON Part # 264116BK - SMOKED Ford Superduty 99-16
RECON, the premiere manufacturer of aftermarket lighting and accessories for the Truck and SUV market is proud to announce CLEAR & SMOKED LED 3rd BRAKE LIGHTS for every make and model of domestic pick-up truck & some SUVs & domestic performance cars. RECON LED 3rd brake lights are much safer, brighter, more intense, longer lasting, and better looking than their ordinary factory installed 3rd brake light counterparts. RECON CLEAR & SMOKED LED 3rd BRAKE LIGHTS take just seconds to install and are a direct replacement for your OEM factory installed 3rd brake lamp. RECON CLEAR & SMOKED LED 3rd BRAKE LIGHTS are made to exacting standards which exceed OEM specifications. RECON CLEAR & SMOKED LED 3rd BRAKE LIGHTS are street legal in all 50 states and have been approved for use by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration “(NHSTA”). RECON CLEAR & SMOKED LED 3rd BRAKE LIGHTS are available with either Clear or Smoked lenses. Each kit comes complete for simple installation.
All RECON LED 3rd Brake Lights are Direct Plug-N-Play Replacements with the exception for 2009-2014 Ford F150 & Raptor as these need to be hardwired as Ford has patented the plug and we cannot reproduce it. No tools other than a screwdriver are required. In most cases installation can be completed in under 60 seconds!
· Highly visible from other vehicles thus reducing chances of rear end collisions
· Made using only the finest state of the art components & circuitry
· RECON LED aka L.E.D. lights last tens of thousands of hours
· No annoying flicker from halogen or fluorescent bulbs
· L.E.D. lighting is impervious to heat, cold, shock & vibration
· No breakable glass is used, & L.E.D. Third Brake Lights are completely waterproof
· RECON retail-friendly packaging makes for a perfect gift
· Great looking Clear or Smoked lenses for a Chrome or Dark Smoke "Murdered Out" Look
· Super Bright high-intensity L.E.D. lights will outlast your truck, SUV, or performance car
· Uses existing holes without modification or drilling