60 Gal. Ford Midship Replacement Tank
Dimensions: 72.75"L x 17"W x 17"H
Dominate the open road by replacing your stock fuel tank with a Transfer Flow high-capacity replacement tank. The unique design of the 60-gallon Ford replacement fuel tank features exterior fuel lines and a relocated water separator to make the most of the available chassis space while maximizing the capacity of your main fuel tank and keeping your truck bed open for life’s adventures.
Our premier high-capacity replacement fuel tanks are made from 12-gauge ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for superior durability and strength. All Transfer Flow fuel tank systems are backed by our 6 year, unlimited mile warranty, and come complete with all components needed for installation.
- Recommended for drivers who want to maximize their fuel capacity and driving range without sacrificing truck bed space
- Tank sits above the differential, no skid plate needed
- Fits in the same space as stock fuel tank
- Fuel tank mounts inside the frame rail and extends 4 1/2” below the frame rail
- Built from 12-gauge ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel for superior durability and strength
- Comes with straps and mounting hardware
- Powder coated for a durable satin black finish
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- 6 year, unlimited mile warranty
- Made in the USA
Shipping Weight: 216 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 78"L × 32"W × 28"H
All Transfer Flow fuel tanks systems ship via freight. The freight shipment will need to be signed for, so make sure someone is ready to unload, inspect, and receive the order. Product damage or missing items must be noted BEFORE the product is signed for or refused. Visit Shipping & Returns for more details.
Install at Transfer Flow
If you are interested in visiting our manufacturing facility in Chico, California, we’d be happy to install your new fuel tank system for you. While you’re here enjoy a facility tour, learn how our fuel tanks are made, and meet the craftsmen behind the product.
If you want to get your hands dirty, you can easily install the fuel tank yourself. Our tank systems come with comprehensive step-by-step instructions to make installation a breeze. We also have installation videos on our YouTube channel to walk you through each step of the process.
VEHICLE FITMENT CHECK